Last Updated: July 15th, 2023
This GDPR Compliance page ("Page") outlines how Idea Tavern ("we," "us," or "our") complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are committed to protecting the privacy and rights of individuals in relation to their personal data. This Page explains our practices regarding the collection, use, disclosure, and security of personal data obtained through our website https://ideatavern.com ("Website").
1. Data Controller
For the purposes of the GDPR, Idea Tavern is the data controller responsible for the processing of personal data collected through our Website.
2. Lawful Basis for Processing
We collect and process personal data based on the following lawful bases:
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject.
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
- The processing is based on the data subject's consent, which may be withdrawn at any time.
3. Types of Personal Data Collected
We may collect the following types of personal data:
- First & Last Names
- Email Address
- Company Information
4. Purposes of Processing
We process personal data collected through our Website for the following purposes:
- Sales, Marketing & Promotion
5. Recipients of Personal Data
We do not sell, rent, or share personal data collected through our Website with third parties, except as described in this Page or as required by law. We may share personal data with the following recipients:
- Partner Companies
- Marketing Companies
6. International Transfers
Some of the recipients of personal data may be located in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that may not provide an adequate level of data protection. In such cases, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
7. Data Retention
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
8. Individual Rights
Under the GDPR, individuals have certain rights regarding their personal data. Subject to applicable law, you have the following rights:
- Right of Access: You have the right to request access to your personal data held by us.
- Right to Rectification: You have the right to request correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right to Erasure: You have the right to request erasure of your personal data, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Restriction: You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Right to Data Portability: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
To exercise your rights or if you have any questions or concerns about our GDPR compliance or privacy practices, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
9. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access. However, no security measures are foolproof, and we cannot guarantee the security of personal data transmitted to or from our Website.
10. Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer ("DPO") who can be contacted at the following: [email protected]
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our GDPR compliance or privacy practices, please contact us at:
Email: [email protected]